12 June, 2014

I Like Blue




It's almost Friday and today I will show you a look in blue tones that I love lately. 

The T-shirt is from Sfera and what I like about it are the flounce it have in the bottom and stamped. 

Sorry I can not be much here, I'm going to have an exam and I spend the day studying. 

Hope you like it.

Ya es casi Viernes y hoy os enseño un look en tonos azules que tanto me gustan últimamente.

La camisa es de Sfera y lo que me gusta de ella son los volantes que tiene en la parte baja y su estampado.

Siento no estar mucho por aquí, estoy de exámenes y me paso el dia encerrada estudiando.

Espero que os guste.





T-Shirt / Camiseta: Sfera
Trousers / Pantalones: Zara
Heels / Tacones: Bershka (old)
Handbag / Bolso : Louis Vuitton 
Bracelets / Pulseras: Massimo Dutti
Watch / Reloj: DKNY



Happy Thursday

Be Good

xx

Feliz Jueves

Sed Buenas 

xx










3 comments:

  1. me encanta la camisa, a mi también me llaman la atención los volantes, el estampado es muy bonito BSTISS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pero que monada de camisa... tiene un color precioso... y esos volantitos (si la ve mi madre.. con lo que le gustan ) jejjeje
    un besote guapa

    www.lahuellademistacones.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! We just discovered your blog and follow you now. May you also like our space: D

    A big hug from all three!
    www.melodiasporescrito.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...