30 May, 2014

Summer Dress




It's Friday and the end of the month and to start the weekend, today I will teach a perfect dress for those summer nights will come soon and that we love. 

It is very comfortable, cool and pale pink color that will highlight much more in summer 

Hope you like it.


Ya es viernes y final de mes y para empezar bien el fin de semana, hoy os enseño un vestido perfecto para esas noches de verano que pronto vendrán y que tanto nos gustan.

Es muy cómodo, fresco y el color rosa palo que resaltara mucho mas cuando esté mas morena.

Espero que os guste.






Dress / Vestido: Zara
Necklace / Collar: Lefties
Heels /Tacones: Stradivarious old
Sunglasses / Gafas de Sol: Rayban



Happy Friday

Be Good

xx

Feliz Viernes

Sed Buenas

xx










2 comments:

  1. My friends couldn't believe the price I paid for the amount of expensive French lace that was on my dress! I love it and am so excited to walk down the aisle in a couple weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress xxxxxxx

    You are welcome to check out my blog -- http://www.mlleepaulettegirl.com/
    Message me on insta -- insta@mlleepaulettegirl.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...